Just a simple setup to have a server match time to pool.ntp.org….
w32tm /config /manualpeerlist:pool.ntp.org,0x8 /syncfromflags:MANUAL
net stop w32time
net start w32time
Recently had a customer that needed to migrate from Bit.ly free version to a local installation of YOURLS.
In the free version of Bit.ly, there is not a way to download the links you have setup. And in this case, there was over 2000 of them.
I happened upon an awesome script that does the job perfectly! It’s a python script, so it’s not for the average user, but it worked flawlessly!
This will list only those entries in file2 that are not in file1.
diff file2 file1 | grep ‘^>’ | sed ‘s/^>\ //’
1. Install and maintain a firewall configuration to protect cardholder data
2. Don’t use vendor-supplied defaults for system passwords and other security parameters
3. Protect stored cardholder data
4. Encrypt transmission of card- holder data across open, public networks
5. Use and regularly update anti- virus software or programs
6. Develop and maintain secure systems and applications
7. Restrict access to cardholder data by business need to know
8. Assign a unique ID to each person with computer access
9. Restrict physical access to card- holder data
10. Track and monitor all access to network resources and cardholder data
11. Regularly test security systems and processes
12. Maintain a policy that addresses information security for all personnel